07:16:33 : Taking Lilian for her make-up class at The Little Gym now. We're both not morning people... so this should be interesting. (Usually at 4:30) 07:36:17 : RT @wendystarr: Choose your own religion(humor): http://bit.ly/Z3aHa 07:40:35 : I had lots of errands/things to do today... but it's a rainy day and I don't want to keep dragging Lilian out of the car in the rain. 07:49:53 : I hate when holidays make you nostalgic and miss people... in a bad/sad way. 11:55:53 : Have (seperate) appointments to get both Lilian and myself flu shots on Friday. I think we're gonna skip the H1N1 and get the reg. flu only. 11:56:37 : It stopped raining and I'm having a productive and positive day! Things are working out today. :) 13:20:24 : @ zfarmville #Farmville needs: chicken coops, storage sheds!!!, garage (for vehicles), horse stable, and MORE PINK THINGS! 17:04:03 : @ ali_konu Ally - can you email me your mobile number, I want to send you a private text message! 17:05:17 : Lilian is watching Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin movie... and it's sooooooo cute! I love Halloween. 17:13:24 : It's been decided what Lilian is going to be for Halloween. A robot!!! A silver robot! <3 19:50:08 : I think i might be sick. Lame. Tweets copied by twittinesis.com